Just a quick post.. I want to share with you what I currently love to wear on my face these warm summer months here in our tropical country.
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural described as--
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. It provides a perfect low coverage. Used to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Actetate, Retinyl Plamitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
|MAC MSF Naural in Light on NC20 skintone|
|distributed- but not properly blended for viewing purpose|
- Multi-functional for me, I can use it as a setting powder, highlighter, pressed powder, and/or powder foundation as it gives me a natural sheer coverage for days that I feel like having a perfect skin.
- It gives that natural looking glow
- smooth on skin, it doesn't grease, no sticky feel during the day of wear.
- It looks matte once applied, but when it set’s in~ it gives of that dewy look.
- It does not give a white cast- stays true to its color.
- It matches and blends in to the skin perfectly as if there’s no make-up on
- It does not cake even with the number of touch-ups and layering
- No break-outs or any allergic reactions.
- the powder tends to scatter when you’re in hurry- if you're not careful in dipping your fave brush.
- Not for those who are looking for a great coverage.
- not the best for super oily skin, you’ll need to re-touch through out the day.
I simply love the sheer coverage and the natural look that Mac Mineralized skin finish gives. Great for summer days and for those who loves to re-touch or layer as it doesn’t cake nor settle into fine lines.
- For super oily skin and you’re looking for a medium to heavy coverage: Go for some water based liquid foundations like MUFE MAT VELVET+, Laura Mercier Oil-Free, Shu Uemura Face architect and use this MAC MSF on top of your fave liquid foundation as setting powder.
- For combination, or dry skin looking for light to medium coverage: You may use this alone over a moisturizer or with any of your favorite tinted moisturizer