Happy Monday everyone!
I would like to update my skincare regime as I found some new products that you will surely love like I do. But first let me start with an eye cream review.
As I’ve mentioned before I am using the Clinique All About Eyes- cream but suddenly I had a change of heart. I decided to check what other brands can offer.
Lucky enough I was able to drop by my local shop and get a free sample of Clarins Eye Contour Balm.
For me, it is always a must to get and try the sample sizes before splurging thousands in one product to avoid waste of time and money.
I used it religiously, day and night, and it takes only a small amount to do the job.
So the 3ml sample size took me 2 weeks to finish (still got some few drops remaining) .
I have been convinced with its formulation for the effects it brought to my eyes.
It doesn’t work overnight but you’ll surely feel and see a difference.
So here I availed the full size at Duty Free Fiesta mall for $41 for 20ML / PHP 1700 pesos at local shopping malls like Rustan’s and Essences.
Not cheap but not too expensive for an effective eye cream that would definitely last you longer.
No Foil Seal
just a pea size amount to do the job
swiped and unblended- for reference.
- It softens and moisturizes well the skin.
- It has a nice light texture that dries and soaks into the skin without being too greasy or creamy.
- Deeply hydrating without that heavy feeling
- It applies, spreads and blends well without tugging the skin.
- It leaves the under eye area fresh, smooth and matte.
- It works well under make-up without leaving any streaks or “blotchy-ness”
- It doesn't sting and has no burning sensation at all- Suitable for sensitive eyes or for people who wears contacts.
- Suitable for all skin types. No allergic reaction
- It softens or somehow blurs the appearance of fine lines.
- It contains natural ingredients. No fillers, brighteners and fragrance
- It has a nice efficient squeeze tube that dispenses the right amount of product to use.
- Too Light- for some with overly dry skin and for those who needs or likes the heavy feel of super rich emollient eye moisturizer.
- No fancy packaging
- It has no Foil seal on the mouth of the tube opening.
It’s worth the price. Clarins eye balm is quite rich you will only need a tiny drop of product- a little goes a long way. So, don’t be disappointed when you see how small it is for the price. I love how it simply provides better performance and value than any other cream that I’ve tried.
Go to any Clarins counter, get a sample and try it for yourself =)