Hello everyone. As promised here’s my review on Lorac’s Single Shadow in Olive that was kindly sent to me by Ms. Ritchelle of The Style Quarter for review purposes.
As I’ve said I would’ve never given Lorac a chance, until I received it for a review. I noticed how Lorac cosmetics are understated. I’m genuinely surprised and impressed with the quality and texture of their shadows.
My Quick Take: Highly Pigmented, Non-irritating, Blends easily
About the Brand:
Lorac Eyeshadows has unique, long-lasting, non-irritating gentle formula~ infused with rich botanicals such as Calendula and Cornflower to soothe and calm the skin. This versatile range of colors can be used to shade, shadow, and define - creating any look you desire.
PHP 500 for Size: .06 oz
Talc, Kaolin, Octyl Palmitate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parsley Extract, Cucumber Extract, Calendula Extract, Althea Extract, Corn Flower Extract, Lemon Extract. May Contain: Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Mica, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide Greens, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake.
- Versatility- can be used wet and dry. Perfect for smudging, shading- for smokey look or eye lining.
- Very Pigmented. Goes on true-to-color even with minimal application.
- Can be used alone. You may also apply sheerly over other products to change or add an extra hint of color.
- Great Texture- Creamy, finely milled and not chalky, it doesn’t flake all over or smear.
- It has the right amount of sheen without glitters.
- Easy to blend and goes on silky smooth.
- It doesn’t crease, cake or rub off.
- It lasts all day without fading.
- It doesn’t irritate the eyelids.
- The packaging is sturdy enough well-designed with a clear top that allows you to clearly see the eyeshadow shade and has screw-off lid that you can twist to open and close.
- The price tag.
- The screw cap that may be easily lost by some
Honestly, I am so impressed with my Lorac shadow, pretty color, nice finish, easy to remove and apply and it doesn’t crease or fade (on my lid), I didn’t use any primer other than my concealer. swear.
Photos are all taken last night after my hubby and I went for dinner and spent shopping at Duty Free yesterday afternoon. So approximately I’m wearing the shadows around 6 hours already with the above photos. That’s why the lighting is different as I took this picture in my low-light room with the use of speed-light only. But the shade of the shadows is accurate enough with these photos.
I can’t say anything negative about Lorac’s eyeshadow. However, some would find the colors could be easily dupe with a cheaper alternative but, sure it can’t be a similar or of equal quality.
I highly recommend Lorac's eyeshadows, definitely seems worth the purchase. I will be checking out other shades as well.
Overall Rating: 10/10
Packaging Quality: 8/10
Would I buy this product: Yes!
What am I wearing?
For the Face
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Primer
Shu Uemura Face Architect
Laura Mercier Underpot-2
Nars Laguna- Bronzer
Nars Multiple in Portofino
Benefit Coralista- Blusher
For The Eyes
Ben Nye Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Ben Nye Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Lora Eyeshadow- Olive all over the Lid
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Creep-OuterV,little above crease; Virgin-inner corner Highlight)
Lancome l'extreme mascara
ES Lashes A021-criss cross
Geo Contacts-Diamond Gray
For The Lips
Kiehls Lip Balm #1
Nars Portofino- base
Revlon Soft Nude
Once again, Thank you Ms. Ritchelle for introducing us to Lorac shadows!
Happy weekend everyone!
Thanks for reading..
This is not a paid review and is completely of my own opinion and is not influenced by the sponsor. If you’re interested in having me review your site or product, please email me over email@example.com